Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Hadoop 2 compatibility issues

+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 20:40
+
Sean Busbey 2013-05-14, 20:52
+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 21:39
+
John Vines 2013-05-14, 20:56
+
Benson Margulies 2013-05-14, 21:16
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-14, 21:35
+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 21:42
+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 21:48
+
Benson Margulies 2013-05-14, 21:51
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-14, 22:13
+
John Vines 2013-05-14, 22:16
+
Benson Margulies 2013-05-14, 23:09
+
John Vines 2013-05-14, 23:43
+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 23:36
+
Benson Margulies 2013-05-14, 23:41
+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 23:47
+
John Vines 2013-05-14, 23:50
+
Benson Margulies 2013-05-15, 00:27
Re: Hadoop 2 compatibility issues
I'm very much partial to the "First" option, as it's far less effort
for approximately the same value (in my opinion, but in light of the
enthusiasm above for hadoop2, I could be very wrong on my assessment
of the value).

I'm going to upload a patch to ACCUMULO-1402 soon (tiny polishing
left), to demonstrate a way to push redundant jars, with an extra
classifier (though I still have to build twice, to avoid
maven-invoker-plugin complexity) for hadoop2-compatible binaries. If
you don't mind, I'll tag you with a request to review that patch, as
I'd like more details about the classifier issues you mention, in
context.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii