Accumulo, mail # dev - Hadoop 2 compatibility issues

+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 20:40
+
Sean Busbey 2013-05-14, 20:52
+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 21:39
+
John Vines 2013-05-14, 20:56
+
Benson Margulies 2013-05-14, 21:16
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-14, 21:35
+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 21:42
+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 21:48
+
Benson Margulies 2013-05-14, 21:51
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-14, 22:13
+
John Vines 2013-05-14, 22:16
+
Benson Margulies 2013-05-14, 23:09
+
John Vines 2013-05-14, 23:43
+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 23:36
+
Benson Margulies 2013-05-14, 23:41
+
Christopher 2013-05-14, 23:47
+
John Vines 2013-05-14, 23:50
+
Benson Margulies 2013-05-15, 00:27
Re: Hadoop 2 compatibility issues
Christopher 2013-05-15, 01:01
I'm very much partial to the "First" option, as it's far less effort
for approximately the same value (in my opinion, but in light of the
enthusiasm above for hadoop2, I could be very wrong on my assessment
of the value).

I'm going to upload a patch to ACCUMULO-1402 soon (tiny polishing
left), to demonstrate a way to push redundant jars, with an extra
classifier (though I still have to build twice, to avoid
maven-invoker-plugin complexity) for hadoop2-compatible binaries. If
you don't mind, I'll tag you with a request to review that patch, as
I'd like more details about the classifier issues you mention, in
context.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii