From: "Ernie Ostic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 09/29/2017 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: Any equivalent to /entities in the /v2 API?

Hi Daniel...

I ran into a similar issue/concern several months ago, and with pointers
from the rest of the team here, resolved it using:

http://localhost:21000/api/atlas/v2/search/basic?query=hive_table

Not exactly sure why the other was not made available in the v2 api, but
perhaps someone can outline the thinking....

Ernie
Ernie Ostic

Worldwide Technical Sales
InfoSphere Information Server
IBM Analytics

Cell: (617) 331 8238
Open IGC is here!

Extend the Catalog with custom objects and lineage definitions!
https://dsrealtime.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/open-igc-is-here/

Inactive hide details for Daniel Lee ---09/28/2017 04:30:24 PM---Hi guys,
Is there an equivalent to the /entities query like:Daniel Lee ---09/28/2017
04:30:24 PM---Hi guys, Is there an equivalent to the /entities query like: