Accumulo >> mail # user >> problem installing accumulo

+
Tim Piety 2013-01-03, 17:02
+
John Vines 2013-01-03, 17:07
+
Tim Piety 2013-01-03, 17:23
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-03, 17:37
Re: problem installing accumulo
Keith,

*
http://accumulo.apache.org/user_manual_1.3-incubating/Administration.html#Installation
* is the link I used. I didn't find a link from the accumulo site. I think
it may be an older page becuase I couldn't find anything regarding
installation from the main accumulo page. I did a google search on "install
accumulo" and this was one of the pages.

Tim

+
Keith Turner 2013-01-03, 19:22
+