Chukwa, mail # dev - [VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 Release Candidate 1

+
Eric Yang 2012-01-06, 00:55
+
Ariel Rabkin 2012-01-06, 07:08
+
Chris Douglas 2012-01-06, 07:20
+
Bill Graham 2012-01-06, 07:40
+
Ahmed Fathalla 2012-01-06, 16:15
Re: [VOTE] Chukwa 0.5.0 Release Candidate 1
Jerome Boulon 2012-01-06, 16:41
+1
Looks good
/Jerome

On 1/6/12 8:15 AM, "Ahmed Fathalla" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>+1
>
>On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 9:40 AM, Bill Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 11:20 PM, Chris Douglas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Signature matches; would you mind uploading an MD5, also?
>> >
>> > The LICENSE and NOTICE changes look good to me. If that's the only
>> > change from RC0, I think it's reasonable to start a [VOTE] thread
>> > including both general@incubator and chukwa-dev@, and run them
>> > concurrently.
>> >
>> > The CDDL license in lib (jersey-bundle-LICENSE) is included in the
>> > top-level LICENSE labeled as jsr311-api?
>> >
>> > All the unit tests passed, also. Ran RAT as part of the verify target,
>> > so that looks great.
>> >
>> > +1 -C

>--
>Ahmed Fathalla