Bigtop >> mail # user >> Building and deploying a custom bigtop iTest suite?

Re: Building and deploying a custom bigtop iTest suite?
Actually, iTest is left out of the scope of the bigtop-tests for a reason. The
reason being that iTest isn't specific for any version of the Hadoop (or
other software) stack: it is a generic enough framework for integration
testing.

We don't even need to rebuild iTest module every time we release a stack with
certain version of the Hadoop and other components in it. The release
artifacts of iTest should only be published if changes are done to it - like
in your case.

What we really need - is a good documentation and/or development guide.

Hope it helps,
  Cos