Accumulo >> mail # dev >> 1.4 merged to 1.5 -- Review request

+
Josh Elser 2013-07-24, 00:52
+
Christopher 2013-07-24, 02:15
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-24, 02:21
+
Christopher 2013-07-24, 02:30
Re: 1.4 merged to 1.5 -- Review request
On 07/23/2013 10:30 PM, Christopher wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:21 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On 07/23/2013 10:15 PM, Christopher wrote:
> [snip]
>> I thought you had said previously that you had done that merge. I guess I
>> made that up. I'm running said 1.5.1-SNAPSHOT locally without issue too. I
>> imagine we can just merge this tmrw as no one will be enumerating every
>> commit (IMO, I don't think there's a need).
> [snip]
>
> Sorry if I had given you the wrong impression. I only gave it a
> cursory glance when I tried it. I didn't look that closely, and I may
> have given up before I finished (I can't remember).
>
> You're probably right there isn't a need, but I'd still give it a day
> or two to see if anybody raises any objections first.
Ya, that was my plan. I've fixed the gitignore with what you said
already, too.

> --
> Christopher L Tubbs II
> http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii