HBase >> mail # user >> Please welcome our newest committer: Sergey Shelukhin

Please welcome our newest committer: Sergey Shelukhin
Hi,
Sergey has 51 issues under his name:
*
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20HBASE%20AND%20assignee%20%3D%20sershe%20AND%20status%20in%20(Resolved%2C%20Closed)
*
*
*
* He was the driving force in finishing HBASE-5416 Improve performance of
scans with some kind of filters.
* He volunteers to be component owner for compaction
* He has been using and improving integration tests
* Several of his JIRAs improve dynamic config update
* He has studied levelDB and come up with various plans to improve
compaction performance.

I am sure he is going to make more contributions to HBase.

Keep up the great work, Sergey.