Hive >> mail # user >> no data in external table

no data in external table
Hello,

I use hive-0.9.0 with hadoop-0.20.2 and hbase -0.92.1. I have created external table, mapping it to an existing table in hbase. When I do "select * from myextrenaltable" it returns no results, although scan in hbase shows data, and I do not see any errors in jobtracker log.

Any ideas how to debug this issue.

Thanks.
Alex.