HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
There is HBASE-9521 that I would like to see in the RC.
The mvn site failed on hadoop qa. I restarted it this morning / night, but
hadoop qa is down now.
Tested locally, it works.

Stack, do you mind if I commit it?

Nicolas