Hello everyone,

I solved the issue with my writer. Now everything is working fine,
including HDFS file reads and writes. I also wrote a parquet to arrow
converter (on HDFS) that works fine.

I noticed that Arrow javadocs are still at the 0.7 release. Can someone
please update them?

FWIW:  I wrote a blog post about how to read and write arrow files in Java
-
https://github.com/animeshtrivedi/blog/blob/master/post/2017-12-26-arrow.md

The corresponding code is at  https://github.com/animeshtrivedi/ArrowExample
Animesh
On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 4:35 PM, Animesh Trivedi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>