Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Is there a style file for NetBeans?

+
David Medinets 2013-03-05, 02:26
Re: Is there a style file for NetBeans?
There's a checkstyle plugin for NetBeans, but you'd probably have to
customize the templates for new comments. We could also enforce style
with the maven-checkstyle-plugin.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 9:26 PM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm starting to like NetBeans ... after many years of Eclipse use. But
> I don't want to stray from the standard code style.
+
David Medinets 2013-03-05, 04:27
+
Christopher 2013-03-05, 23:44