Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Is there a style file for NetBeans?

Re: Is there a style file for NetBeans?
There's a checkstyle plugin for NetBeans, but you'd probably have to
customize the templates for new comments. We could also enforce style
with the maven-checkstyle-plugin.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii