Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Improved HDFS Web UI

Re: Improved HDFS Web UI
Hi Robert,

My fault, the target version should have been 2.3.

I am not sure if branch-2.3 is still taking improvements. If yes I will
merge this to branch-2.3 and set the fix version to be 2.3, else the fix
version will be 2.4.

Arpit

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE