HBase, mail # user - JVM seg fault in HBase region server

+
Varun Sharma 2013-05-01, 20:54
+
Varun Sharma 2013-05-01, 21:00
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-05-02, 12:37
+
Graeme Wallace 2013-05-02, 12:51
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-02, 19:08
+
Varun Sharma 2013-05-02, 20:39
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-02, 20:49
+
Varun Sharma 2013-05-02, 21:14
+
tsuna 2013-05-06, 05:18
+
Varun Sharma 2013-05-06, 07:29
Re: JVM seg fault in HBase region server
Ted Yu 2013-05-02, 20:41
Maybe try java 1.6.0_43 ?

Cheers