HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: On filing JIRAs for failed ASF Jenkins tests

Re: On filing JIRAs for failed ASF Jenkins tests
Yes, that's good, but the pasted source is not necessary, the useful bit is
"This means that concurrent deregister() resulted in the NPE." It would be
nice, since the hypothesis is unexpected/unprotected concurrency, if the
HBase code that could be racing is also identified. Otherwise you are just
pushing this work onto someone else, why not take it on yourself?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)