MapReduce >> mail # dev >> hadoop-yarn-applications maven module

hadoop-yarn-applications maven module
I've just noticed 'hadoop-yarn' has a new aggregator module
'hadoop-yarn-applications' with a
'hadoop-yarn-applications-distributedshell' sub-module.

My understanding is that these kind of components would go under the already
discussed and just committed 'hadoop-tools' module.

Are folks OK with this? If so I'll open a JIRA and move it.

Thxs.

Alejandro
+
Milind.Bhandarkar@... 2011-10-07, 17:04