Chukwa >> mail # user >> problem with hadoop version2 ( IPC version 7 ) and chukwa 0.5

+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-01-30, 07:24
+
Eric Yang 2013-02-01, 05:37
+
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-02-02, 05:08
Re: problem with hadoop version2 ( IPC version 7 ) and chukwa 0.5
Make sure you also update HBase jar file and ZooKeeper jar files to your
versions.

regards,
Eric

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:08 PM, Farrokh Shahriari <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Tnx Eric,
> but my chukwa classpath is this :
>
> export CLASSPATH=${CLASSPATH}:${HBASE_CONF_DIR}:${HADOOP_CONF_DIR}
> export HBASE_CONF_DIR="${HBASE_CONF_DIR}"
> export HADOOP_CONF_DIR="/etc/hadoop/conf/"
>
> And I've deleted the hadoop-core-1.0.0.jar,hadoop-test-1.0.0.jar from
> "chukwa-0.5.0/share/chukwa/lib/" as the manual said, but still I've got
> errors.
>

> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Eric Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Is there multiple version of hadoop jar files in the class path?  This
>> error looks like hdfs client is from Hadoop 1.x.  If there is older version
>> of hadoop-core*.jar file, it can generate this error.
>>
>> regards,
>> Eric
>>

>> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 11:24 PM, Farrokh Shahriari <
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi there,
>>> I downloaded & installed chuckwa 0.5 on hadoop version 2 (cdh 4.0.0).But
>>> when collector runs,it has showed this error :
>>> Server IPC version 7 cannot communicate with client version 4
>>>
>>> I copied lib from /user/lib/hadoop/*.jar & /user/lib/hadoop-hdfs/*.jar,
>>> but couldn't get result.
>>>
>>> I'd be glad if someone can help me.
>>> Tnx

+