For a vendor too, quality ought to be as important as security so I don't
think we disagree on the cost benefit analysis. But I get your drift.

By "creative incentive" I didn't imply any material incentive (although a
gift card would be nice :-)) but more along the lines of what a community
can do to recognize such contribution.

Sanjay