Thanks for the feedback Thomas and Tushar.

@Thomas: I am wondering if the javadocs ( if that is what you meant by
documentation being a release artefact ) can be hosted on an external
system ? ( Ex: Flink seems to be simply pointing to ci.apache.org). I will
cut down the top level menu of "Ecosystem". Is there anything else that you
see as crowded ? Also could you please point out what are the
considerations for Apache Theme ?

I have only seen two votes and hence I am in a dilemma whether I take this
forward ?

Regards,
Ananth