Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Registering to an event using Curator...

+
Sznajder ForMailingList 2013-09-15, 17:52
Re: Registering to an event using Curator...
Moving to Curator list...

This could easily be added. Please open a Jira for this. For now, you can poll the parent path for its child count (using the Stat object).

> Hi
>
> I am using apache.curator for creating a distributedQueue.
>
> I would like to monitoring the number of members existing in the queue....
> If this number is < level, then I would like to add some new members to the
> queue...
>

> However, I did not find when I have a "framework" object in the hand, how
> could I register a listener to this object.
>

> Benjamin
+
Sznajder ForMailingList 2013-09-15, 20:18