Zookeeper, mail # user - Registering to an event using Curator...

Re: Registering to an event using Curator...
Jordan Zimmerman 2013-09-15, 19:09
Moving to Curator list...

This could easily be added. Please open a Jira for this. For now, you can poll the parent path for its child count (using the Stat object).