Accumulo >> mail # user >> Using supervisor to monitor Accumulo

+
Phil Eberhardt 2013-05-08, 22:33
+
Mike Drob 2013-05-08, 22:38
RE: Using supervisor to monitor Accumulo
I was going to suggest also looking at JSW and YAJSW and then I saw their
licenses.

JSW: http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com/doc/english/download.jsp

YAJSW: http://yajsw.sourceforge.net/

From: Mike Drob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 6:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Using supervisor to monitor Accumulo

I've seen people use puppet to achieve the same goal with reasonable amounts
of success.

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Phil Eberhardt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

I was looking into using supervisor (http://supervisord.org/index.html) to
monitor a daemon running on top of Accumulo. I heard that Jason Trost may
have mentioned using supervisor to monitor Accumulo and restart it if it
stopped running in a presentation at Hadoop World. I was wondering if anyone
was monitoring the Accumulo daemon and restarted it successfully using
supervisor so I could do something similar.

Thanks,

Phil Eberhardt

+
Christopher 2013-05-09, 00:42