HBase, mail # dev - HRegion for HRegionInfo?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-23, 15:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-23, 15:49
Re: HRegion for HRegionInfo?
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-23, 16:01
Hi Ted,

Yes, it's for 0.94 and newer.

For a given table, and a given region, I want to get the storeFileSize.

I want to be able to track the storeFileSize per region per table. And
since I already have the HRegionInfo I'm wondering if there is a way
to use this to get the HRegion to call getStorefileSizeMB.

I already found few ways to get the getStorefileSizeMB for a region,
but none clean and easy using an HRegionInfo parameter.

JM

2013/3/23 Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Can you clarify your use case ?
>
> This is for 0.94 and newer releases, I assume.
>
> On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 8:37 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> What's the best and cleanest way to get the HRegion object from the
>> HRegionInfo one? Is there any utility class doing that?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> JM

+
Ted Yu 2013-03-23, 16:23