HBase, mail # dev - HRegion for HRegionInfo?

Re: HRegion for HRegionInfo?
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-23, 16:01
Hi Ted,

Yes, it's for 0.94 and newer.

For a given table, and a given region, I want to get the storeFileSize.

I want to be able to track the storeFileSize per region per table. And
since I already have the HRegionInfo I'm wondering if there is a way
to use this to get the HRegion to call getStorefileSizeMB.

I already found few ways to get the getStorefileSizeMB for a region,
but none clean and easy using an HRegionInfo parameter.

JM