Hadoop >> mail # general >> triggering automated precommit testing

+
Nigel Daley 2011-01-13, 00:33
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-01-13, 00:41
+
Nigel Daley 2011-01-13, 01:12
+
Ian Holsman 2011-01-13, 01:18
+
Jakob Homan 2011-01-13, 01:25
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-01-13, 02:29
+
Ian Holsman 2011-01-13, 06:10
Re: triggering automated precommit testing
Please add me...
On 1/12/11 5:18 PM, "Ian Holsman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

and done.
anybody else want access?

On Jan 12, 2011, at 8:12 PM, Nigel Daley wrote:

> I believe ommitters can gain access following this:
> http://wiki.apache.org/general/Hudson#How_do_I_get_an_account
> Ian would have to run a command on people.apache.org.
>
> Nige
>
> On Jan 12, 2011, at 4:41 PM, Konstantin Shvachko wrote:
>
>> So, who has the permissions. I don't. Should I?
>> --Konstantin

>>> longer move it to "Open" and back to "Patch Available". Instead, you must
>>> upload a new patch. Or, if you have permission, you can kickhttps://
>>> hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/PreCommit-HDFS-Build/ and enter the issue
>>> number.

>>> [For everyone's benefit, moving this to general@]
>>>
>>> Jakob, I referenced the change here: http://tinyurl.com/4crxlvy
>>> The new system is much more robust partial because it no longer relies on
>>> watching Jira generated emails to determined when issues move into Patch
>>> Available state. There is limited info I can get from the Jira API, thus the
>>> triggering mechanism had to change.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Nige

+