Pig >> mail # user >> Unable to load data using PigStorage that was previously stored using PigStorage

Re: Unable to load data using PigStorage that was previously stored using PigStorage
Hi Jerry,

I would recommend to debug the issue step by step. Just after this line:
A = load 'data.txt' as document:[];
and then right after that:
DESCRIBE A;
DUMP A;
and so on...

To be honest I haven't used maps that much. Just curious, why did you
choose to use them? You can also use regular tuples for storing the
relations. Also you can store the tuples with a schema file.

Ruslan