Flume >> mail # user >> Installation of full flume on window OS

+
mardan Khan 2012-07-29, 01:01
+
Brock Noland 2012-07-29, 03:20
+
mardan Khan 2012-07-29, 04:54
+
Brock Noland 2012-07-29, 15:41
+
mardan Khan 2012-07-29, 16:27
+
Brock Noland 2012-07-29, 17:03
+
mardan Khan 2012-07-30, 10:55
+
Inder Pall 2012-07-30, 12:20
+
mardan Khan 2012-07-30, 13:24
+
mardan Khan 2012-07-30, 13:30
Re: Installation of full flume on window OS
Hey if you edit flume-ng script and just before java is invoked put an

echo $CLASSPATH that should help in figuring what all dir's are there in
CLASSPATH.
I am sorry but i am a big fan of windows hence don't run that O.S. to try
it out.

Thanks,
- inder

Thanks,