MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Requesting containers on a specific host

+
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-06-24, 10:45
+
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-06-25, 10:13
+
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-07-04, 10:14
Re: Requesting containers on a specific host
To guarantee nodes on a specific container you need to use the whitelist feature we added recently:
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.