Pig >> mail # user >> tmp directory for Pig

tmp directory for Pig
Hi I started running jobs in pig and I'm getting exceptions like that:
>>Caused by: java.io.IOException: No space left on device
I've narrowed down the problem and it looks like the /tmp is to small. I
wanted to set the java.io.tmpdir to point somewhere else like that:

pig -Djava.io.tmpdir=/foo/tmp/ script.pig
but it appears that it's not being picked by pig.
What property could i modify if I want to avoid the need to increase the
size of /tmp folder?

Ps.
pig-0.10.1
running pig scripts with python embedded if it makes any difference

--
regards,
pozdrawiam,