Flume >> mail # user >> Re: Setting up flume to use ganglia results in a lot of error messages in /var/log/messages

Re: Setting up flume to use ganglia results in a lot of error messages in /var/log/messages
I attached a patch to FLUME-1870. Can you guys give it a try and see if you are hitting the issue now?
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan