Accumulo >> mail # user >> Error setting iterator extending org.apache.accumulo.core.iterators.Filter

+
Chris Sigman 2013-03-07, 17:38
+
Eric Newton 2013-03-07, 18:18
Re: Error setting iterator extending org.apache.accumulo.core.iterators.Filter
Ahh, perfect, thanks! I had the jar in the lib directory, not ext.

--
Chris