MapReduce >> mail # user >> Spill related errors after modifying parameters

Spill related errors after modifying parameters
In looking through the conversations on this mailing list I though this
conversation may be appropriate here. I apologize for the duplication. The
issue that i am having is around spill failure after memory modifications.
The error messages however are around security. I am using hadoop 1.0.3.
Have listed some more context below.