MapReduce >> mail # user >> 答复: Region has been CLOSING for too long, this should eventually complete or the server will expire, send RPC again

Re: 答复: Region has been CLOSING for too long, this should eventually complete or the server will expire, send RPC again
This is zookeeper issue.

please paste zookeeper log here. thanks.