MapReduce, mail # user - Re: MapReduce APIs

+
Mahesh Balija 2012-11-27, 05:22
+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-11-23, 21:36
Re: MapReduce APIs
Harsh J 2012-11-24, 07:21
You could use the org.apache.hadoop.filecache.DistributedCache API as:

DistributedCache.addCacheFile(URI, job.getConfiguration());

--
Harsh J