HBase >> mail # user >> HBase /lib directory contains any json processing util?

+
Wei Tan 2013-02-01, 01:03
Re: HBase /lib directory contains any json processing util?
We have this dependency:
      <dependency>
        <groupId>com.sun.jersey</groupId>
        <artifactId>jersey-json</artifactId>
        <version>${jersey.version}</version>
      </dependency>
See:
http://jersey.java.net/nonav/documentation/latest/json.html

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Wei Tan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We need to parse JSON in a coprocessor and if HBase /lib directory
> contains any json processing util, we can avoid introducing additional
> jars.
> Thanks!
>

> Best Regards,
> Wei