Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Re: the Clutch list of Other Issues

Re: the Clutch list of Other Issues
Thanks for pointing this out Jarcec. From what I understand, this is
because a section of our status page was not filled out correctly. I
have added that up and will see if that resolves this issue.

Thanks,
Arvind Prabhakar