Hive >> mail # dev >> getting testreport with maven build, and getting lib folder to run end-to-end tests

getting testreport with maven build, and getting lib folder to run end-to-end tests
In the new Hive maven build, after you run a test case, how do you do the equivalent of "ant testreport" and view the test output html file?

Also, I used to copy build\dist\lib to the lib folder of my one-box hive installation and run it to do end-to-end ad hoc testing of the newly compiled hive bits. Now the build\dist\lib folder is not there. How do I do the equivalent?

Can somebody put the answers into https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HiveDeveloperFAQ
too?

Thanks,
Eric