Pig, mail # dev - Pig 0.11

+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-11, 00:31
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-10-11, 06:03
+
Bill Graham 2012-10-11, 06:23
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-10-11, 21:16
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-10-11, 21:44
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-12, 21:06
Re: Pig 0.11
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-10-13, 00:59
Thanks Olga and welcome back!
I know there's some process for linking jiras to releases, but I'm not sure what that is. If you could explain and maybe cover a portion of that work, that'd be super helpful. And reviews, of course.

+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-14, 20:36
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-15, 18:50