HBase >> mail # dev >> Getting unit tests to pass

Re: Getting unit tests to pass
By way of illustration of how loaded Apache build boxes can be:

Thread LEAK? -, OpenFileDescriptor=174 (was 162) - OpenFileDescriptor
LEAK? -, MaxFileDescriptor=40000 (was 40000), SystemLoadAverage=351
(was 383), ProcessCount=142 (was 144), AvailableMemoryMB=819 (was
892), ConnectionCount=0 (was 0)

This seems to have caused a test that usually passes to fail:

St.Ack