Hive, mail # user - HIVE Server multiple instances

Re: HIVE Server multiple instances
Matthew Rathbone 2011-05-03, 18:18
Hey Paul,

I'd be very interested in reading about your hadoop/hive setup, do you have a blog post or anything describing this setup, or some of the issues you've have with hive?

--
Matthew Rathbone
Foursquare | Software Engineer | Server Engineering Team

HiveServer does seem to support multiple connections but I think it still has thread-safety problems (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-80).