HBase >> mail # user >> Coprocessor / threading model

+
Adrien Mogenet 2013-01-13, 00:06
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-13, 02:39
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-13, 02:48
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-13, 03:58
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-01-13, 10:04
+
Adrien Mogenet 2013-01-13, 10:42
+
Anoop John 2013-01-13, 16:12
+
Wei Tan 2013-01-15, 18:44
+
Varun Sharma 2013-01-15, 18:56
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-15, 19:20
+
Wei Tan 2013-01-15, 22:41
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-01-16, 04:39
+
Ted 2013-01-13, 01:38
Re: Coprocessor / threading model
I also ran into similar problem with one of my secondary index
implementation. But, i could not dig into the problem as i have to shift
focus on some other stuff. I am also interested in knowing the resolution
of this kind of problem in Coprocessors.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta