Zookeeper >> mail # user >> force snapshot

+
challa asf 2013-01-07, 21:20
+
Dayal Dilli 2013-01-08, 14:35
RE: force snapshot
Dayal,
I believe you pointed the threshold. Thank you. Is there a way to take an adhoc snapshot for troubleshooting / analysis of any issues?
Upon looking for snapCount, I came across "zookeeper.snapCount" a system property with default value of 100,000.  Is my understanding correct?

Thanks,SC

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: force snapshot
> Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 14:35:02 +0000
>
> Change the value of snapCount in conf/zoo.cfg
>
> The default is 10,000.

+
Dayal Dilli 2013-01-09, 18:18
+