Hadoop >> mail # user >> I can't see this email ... So to clarify ..

Re: I can't see this email ... So to clarify ..
Try moving the the configuration to hdfs-site.xml.

One word of warning, if you use /tmp to store your HDFS data, you risk
data loss. On many operating systems, files and directories in /tmp
are automatically deleted.

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria