Flume >> mail # user >> SpoolDirectory source....

+
Dan Young 2012-11-08, 21:39
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-08, 21:42
+
Dan Young 2012-11-08, 22:05
+
Dan Young 2012-11-09, 18:30
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-11-09, 18:57
Re: SpoolDirectory source....
Thanks for the update. That would be great.
-roshan

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 10:57 AM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]