Hive >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair

+
Carl Steinbach 2013-08-20, 10:31
+
Clark Yang 2013-08-20, 11:18
+
Navis류승우 2013-08-20, 12:43
+
Hamza Asad 2013-08-20, 12:54
+
Eugene Koifman 2013-08-20, 16:32
+
Shreepadma Venugopalan 2013-08-20, 16:56
+
Daniel Dai 2013-08-20, 17:01
+
Prasanth Jayachandran 2013-08-20, 17:02
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-08-20, 14:32
+
Bill Graham 2013-08-20, 14:59
+
Thiruvel Thirumoolan 2013-08-20, 16:05
+
Thejas Nair 2013-08-20, 20:54
+
Prasad Mujumdar 2013-08-20, 18:01
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Thejas Nair
Congratulations Thejas!

chris

On 8/20/13 3:31 AM, "Carl Steinbach" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>The Apache Hive PMC has voted to make Thejas Nair a committer on the
>Apache
>Hive project.
>
>Please join me in congratulating Thejas!
+
Brock Noland 2013-08-20, 14:29