Hadoop >> mail # general >> Hadoop Java Versions

Re: Hadoop Java Versions
We could create an apache hadoop list of product selection discussions.  I believe this list is intended to be focused on project governance and similar discussions.  Maybe we should simply create a governance list and leave this one to be the free for all?