Flume >> mail # user >> SolrCell help!

+
Flavio Pompermaier 2013-07-22, 16:18
Wolfgang Hoschek 2013-07-22, 18:12
Flavio Pompermaier 2013-07-22, 18:43
Wolfgang Hoschek 2013-07-22, 19:21
Flavio Pompermaier 2013-07-22, 20:41
Wolfgang Hoschek 2013-07-22, 21:02
Flavio Pompermaier 2013-07-22, 21:14
Flavio Pompermaier 2013-07-23, 07:51
Wolfgang Hoschek 2013-07-23, 08:22
Flavio Pompermaier 2013-07-23, 08:31
Flavio Pompermaier 2013-07-23, 08:33
+
Flavio Pompermaier 2013-07-23, 08:36
+
Wolfgang Hoschek 2013-07-23, 17:48
+
Flavio Pompermaier 2013-07-23, 22:20
Re: SolrCell help!
Still the same problem when trying to compile..maven hangs on:
Downloading:
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/com/twitter/parquet-avro/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading:
https://repository.cloudera.com/artifactory/cloudera-repos/com/twitter/parquet-avro/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml