Pig >> mail # dev >> Branching for Pig 0.7.0 release

Branching for Pig 0.7.0 release
Hi,

It has been a few weeks since we merged the Load-Store redesign changes
into the trunk. We have been doing a lot of testing and fixing bugs. I
think it is time to branch the code in preparation for Pig 0.7.0
release. Unless I here objections, I will do this next Monday, 3/22.

Olga