HBase >> mail # user >> Force the number of map tasks in MR?

Re: Force the number of map tasks in MR?
Hi Bryan,

J-D replied in another thread. The issue was because of a
misconfiguration on the mapred side. I was facing only the local job
tracker.. that's why only 2 tasks was running at a time.

I re-configured the cluster and it's now working very well.

Next step is to build my own mapreduce for testing...

Thanks,

JM