HBase, mail # dev - Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend

Re: Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-02-23, 06:14
I'm +1 for branching sooner rather than later, (it was supposed to happen
today?)  and with the numbering scheme.  It will cause some pain for
committers with things in flight, but it always will for something, and as
long as this stuff gets in soon it isn't too onerous.

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera